• Reinforced concrete and steel construction to the latest earthquake standards.
• A generous 2.67m (8’10”) stud height in all apartments.
• Large foyer/lobby and wide breezeway access.
• Pre-cast balconies with frameless glass.
• All exterior panels are pre-cast concrete or stained board and batten timber paneling.
• Double glazing and insulation for both heat and sound.
• Inter-tenancy walls are double framed with an acoustic separation and include two layer of sound insulation and four layers of plaster board for superior acoustic performance.
• Some inter-tenancy walls are pre-cast concrete with a decorative honed finish for very high level acoustic performance.
• Access to apartments via covered breezeway with both glazed and green screens.
• Southern breezeway incorporates green screens – living walls of growing foliage providing both privacy screening to neighbours and visual amenity for the occupants.
Generous apartment sizes
Laundry space with tub in all apartments
Wall mounted heat pump in living area
Individual hot water cylinders in each apartment with electronically monitored water meters – pay for what YOU use
Sky TV and Freeview connection – your personal decoder and subscription is required
Quality New Zealand manufactured kitchens in all units
Smeg kitchen appliances
New Zealand made Methven tapware
Externally vented rangehoods
Frameless 10mm glass showers with tiled walls and New Zealand manufactured custom stainless steel bases for peace of mind
New Zealand manufactured custom-built vanities with porcelain tops and soft close drawers
Most apartments include a single car park. Options available.
Station R features Ockham's signature top floor resident's lounge and deck that looks over the north-west vista.
Capturing all day sun, this is a fantastic common area for all residents to share and enjoy, a social space that enourages a sense of community.