1 Soljak Place, Mt Albert
Ockham Residential is delighted to offer a range of apartments in Building C at Tuatahi as part of the KiwiBuild programme.
Tuatahi, located at 1 Soljak Place, Mt Albert consists of three well-appointed buildings surrounding a communal garden with a pool and two-level community facility creating a sense of community and connectedness for the residents.
All KiwiBuild apartments offer double glazing, a heat pump and a complete appliance package including fridge/freezer, induction cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and condenser washer/dryer. These homes will provide comfortable secure living.
Tuatahi is close to shopping, dining and leisure facilities, and has excellent nearby links to bus and train networks. The Waterview Shared Path also passes right by Tuatahi and will link up to the North-western Cycleway for easy cycling to Unitec and the city.
1 Bedroom apartments
From $480,000 to $500,000
One bedroom apartments offer a south/west aspect. Some will have views to the Waitakere Ranges.
A bicycle park and storage locker are included.
The option of a car park is available on 1 bedroom apartments for an additional $50,000.
To be eligible to buy a KiwiBuild home you will need to:
- be at least 18 years old
- be a New Zealand Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Resident Visa holder who is ‘ordinarily resident in New Zealand’
- be a first-home buyer or ‘second chancer’
- have an annual income that is less than $120,000 if you are intending to buy on your own
- have a combined income that is less than $180,000 if you are intending to buy with more than one person
- intend to own and live in the home for at least one year for a studio and one-bedroom home
You may also be eligible as a ‘second chancer’ if you are a previous home owner but no longer own a home, and meet all other criteria.
For more information about KiwiBuild, including the full eligibility criteria and the pre-qualification and balloting process, please visit kiwibuild.govt.nz or call 0800 521 107.
Would you like to learn more?
Register Your Interest
Or call us on
Joss Lewis — 021 245 5155
Nick Reid — 021 721 915