Renting your Ockham property with Ockham Residential
Let us manage your quality Ockham Residential investment and enjoy:
- Faster renting due to our ability to combine rental and sale open homes as completion date approaches.
- Direct relationship between property manager and developer to ensure your tenants are not disrupted during the warranty period, or assisting promptly with any maintenace requirements.
- We will attend body corporate meetings on your behalf for no extra charge (if you wish us to do so) and will exercise your proxy vote in accordance with your instructions.
- Access to a pool of high quality potential tenants – due to the quality reputation of our buildings, we are regularly approached by tenants wanting to rent in Ockham Residential buildings.
- Quality imagery and photography of your building from our extensive Ockham library.
Let us do it for you...
- Ockham Residential will find and vet tenants for your investment.
- Ockham Residential will use qualified maintenance providers for all work.
- For ‘odd jobs’ Ockham will use its in house maintenance provider, whose time will be charged at $65 plus GST per hour.
- Ongoing management authority which the owner may terminate with three months’ notice.
- Rents will be held in a trust account and paid to the landlord each month, less deductions for our fees and disbursements.
Fees and charges (all GST exclusive)
- 8.5% on rent and disbursements.
- $50 per inspection, owner to choose between a six or three monthly cycle.
- Letting fees charged to the tenant: one week’s rent plus GST, and this covers the move in / move out inspections.